Summer meals are best served with fresh, simple ingredients. Throw out a blanket, light some candles, serve next to grilled chicken, do whatever you need to do to enjoy this salad, outside with the people you love. That’s what summer is all about. Now get off the computer and go enjoy the sun 😉
mozzarella nectarine salad
- 3 nectarines
- 1 cup of small tomatoes, mixed colors
- 8 oz fresh mozzeralla, drained of whey
- small handful of basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Halve and pit the nectarines. Cut each half into equal wedges.
- Slice tomatoes in half.
- Tear mozzarella into pieces.
- Chiffonade basil
- Place nectarines, tomatoes, mozzeralla and basil into a shallow bowl, season with salt and pepper and drizzle the vinegar and olive oil on top. Serve immediately.