Remember when I went camping last summer with a bunch of friends? Probably not – I made this vegan couscous dish for it.But I alsooo brought strawberries for the inevitable s’mores we were going to make and it was the surprise sleeper hit of the weekend. Just blowing minds left and right you guys, don’t mind me. I could see raspberries, apples or maybe even a little shaved coconut if you’re glamping being good additions too.
Hey, Smalls, you wanna s’more?
Some more of what?
No, do you wanna s’more?
I haven’t had anything yet, so how can I have some more of nothing?
You’re killing me Smalls! These are s’more’s stuff! Ok, pay attention. First you take the graham, you stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the ‘mallow. When the ‘mallows flaming… you stick it on the chocolate. Then cover with the other end. Then you scarf. Kind of messy, but good! Try some!
- 1 graham cracker
- 1 marshmallow
- 1 strawberry
- 3 squares of hershey’s chocolate
- Assemble your smore: break the graham cracker in half, place the chocolate on top of one half of the graham.
- Slice the strawberry into thin slices and place on top of the chocolate.
- Heat the marshmallow on the open fire until slightly brown and melty.
- Sandwich the marshmallow in between the graham crackers and enjoy!